Friday, 11 September 2026

Hello my lovelies, 

⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

Long time no hear. Hope you all are having a great day and a great start to the month of SEPTEMBER!!! All of my images now are going to match the theme of brown. Oh and I was wearing a brown outfit today hehe. Anyways let me get into it. I went out with my mum today, a little mother and daughter outing and she got me boookkksss! For the first time in YEARS (may I add) that I have finished my TBR list which is so crazy to me... I got three new books which hopefully I actually like because lately I have not liked any books I've been reading. AND romantasy is very trendy right now and I only like some of them. I also ate good food and had an AMAZING COFFEE (a  salted caramel iced latte). It was so yummy and had a chicken fajita wrap which by the way soo delicious! This is my regular order and nothing goes wrong ayyyy!! Also my mum's vanilla latte looks so good :)

What else has been going on in my life hmmm... OH I've been seeing everyone's university timetables on tiktok and let me just say the hours yall are sitting in there is ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. What do you mean some of your classes end at 7PM! The latest for mine was 6pm last year and that for me was TERRIBLE. Getting the train back after so many delays just to get home was so bad. Now my timetable ends at 4pm but I only have one class every single day for a 2 hour seminar. WHY NOT put multiple classes on the same day and leave the rest of the week to independent study. Except for Tuesdays though which I have a lecture and a following seminar but ends around 1PM then done, on my way home. BUT I cannot find my timetable anymore so HOPEFULLY they do not change it. I honestly still don't know when I am not starting I just want the confirmation email to be sent in. Being at home since March is something. I can't wait to see all my friends and catch up with everyone and talk about their summer and trips! 

A cheeky little mirror pic in the cafe bathroom :) Also guys go check out my Instagram that talks about books. I am in serious need of recommendations because like I said before, I have finished all my books on my TBR so any suggestions will be much appreciated!!!! Other than that the community on Bookstagram has been amazing. I am soon going to be making an appreciation post of all the book lovers out there on my page. I love their content and they are amazing people! So kind and it's a community where you truly feel the love for individuals and the passion we all share. If you guys are also book lovers or want to explore my page, let's connect and be friends! Also my Substack has slowly been growing. Writing about anything has actually been fun and it's a way to connect with people who genuinely like my work and comment. If you also want to explore Substack and connect there do go and find me! I'll be so glad to see some of yall came from this post and messaged me! All of my socials are on my socials part of the blog if you scroll down so yeahhh!!! I also wouldn't mind just being friends too if you do not have the same interests so do message me if you just need a friend!

Also considering it's the fall season what other show to watch than Gilmore Girls! So many of my friends refer me to Rory which I have no idea how but I guess for her love for her books but I want a new show recommendation. I want something of the similar vibe but different. Also my lovelies I need movie recommendations!!!!
AND AND AND THANK YOU TOO ALL 104 OF YALL who are following this blog, it's so nice to see so many people who have the same interests, love connecting and styles share with one another. Some of yall are so talented when constructing your blogs, the little details and kindness is so SWEET! Anyways you guys it's currently 10:54 PM right now as I am writing this. I need to create another post for me to send off in the morning for my page and I'll be in and out of this blog. I will be posting more book reviews and hot people reads. Collages are in the process and I know I said I will update my writing post for my novel but I haven't but I PROMISE I WILLLLLLLLLLL TOMORROW. Probably late evening hahaha :) Goodnight lovelies and enjoy the rest of your day wherever you are in the world. 

Until next time beautiful people,
xoxo
Oriana 🩵ྀི

No comments:

Post a Comment