Tuesday, 25 August 2026


Well, well, well... looks like someone has been invited into the most exclusive little circle at Hampden College. And darling, you really should have known better than to trust a group of classic students who spend their days discussing Greek tragedy and their nights keeping secrets. This is a dark academia at its most deliciously unhinged setting with beautiful surroundings, complicated friendships, intellectual obsession and of course, a murder nobody is supposed to talk about. What starts as an alluring world of literature, philosophy and privilege slowly turns into something much darker. So pour yourself a drink, settle into the library and try not to ask too many questions. After all, some secrets are better left buried. 
Until next time...
xoxo
Your Literary Informant 

2 comments:

  1. I read this book at the beginning of the year and I really really really wanted to like it.๐Ÿซฃ I think it was so good in parts, like around the middle... Thats when I was so stressed out and I was really enjoying it, but as it came to the end (especially the thing with the twins)… girl I couldn't my first Goodreads 1 star๐Ÿ™€

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no girly, I totally get what you mean, for me the start was so slowwwwww... I honestly was so stubborn and wanted to finish it though but hey its not for everyone and that is totally OKAY!!

    ReplyDelete