Hey lovelies,
⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆
Hope yall are doing good! I have so much to say so hang on tight there is a lot of stuff that I am going to be talking about today!! First of all this picture to the left, took it 2 years ago I think and I just rediscovered it in my Pinterest folder as I have forgotten that I uploaded this! Gotta say my hair was SLAYING!!!! I am going to be doing this hairstyle again soon and I will post an updated version of it. Also that folder in my Pinterest of all of my uploaded photos, should I update it and add more aesthetic photos in it because I have way moreeeee and much prettier photos too of the city, food and my life so do let me know...
Second thing, THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS WHO HAVE FOLLOWED MY BLOG. In the lifespam of me making this blog (a month now I assume) I did not expect it to grow so much. By seeing all the comments left by you guys, it really does bring a smile on the face to see how kind you all are. Also some of yall who are readers or writers even, its nice seeing some projects come together and creativity flowing! Its amazing to know others out there also share the same passion is truly amazing. BY THE WAY some of yalls blog are soo GOOODDDDD, everyone is so unique and it truly fits everyone's aesthetics and the one thing I like is that everyone has their own style which I LOVE!
Thirdly, considering I create a lot of post online for my bookstagram, I am learning new editing techniques everyday. All of these images I have added on to this post have been edited and framed. Its an amazing app called KAPI CAM. I know its available for apple users not sure for everyone else but essentially this app allows you to put filters on your pictures as though they have the digital effects. They mimick the vintage phone effects (such as Nokia, SR45 Konica), different types of cameras over time (such as FSA,Cameo) and MANY MORE. For those who love editing pictures and making them have that old, vintage or even 2000s feeling DOWNLOAD THIS APP. You can add frames just like I have done, they also have transitions like movie cameras but are very limited and have some powerful effects but yet limited too. So for all of you wanting those IT INSTAGRAM PICTURES or 2000s VIBE AGAIN DOWNLOAD THE APP!
Lastly ALL MY UNI BOOKS FOR MY COURSE HAVE BEEN ORDERED and only 1/4 of them have been delivered. I will be posting a BOOK HAUL on my instagram but I will also link it to my blog. Essentially it is all the texts I need to study over my 2nd year. Shakespeare, Bronte, Douglas,Whiteman, Hardy and many more! I have also done some of the summer reading and studying for some of these books but now I have the physical copy, ANNOTATIONS will be made in the books and ANALYSIS too! Oddly I'm excited but also because I chose some of my modules this year which makes it even better. The book haul will be posted either Friday or Saturday considering the books are being delivered on different days so yeahhh :) I JUST NEED MY TIMETABLE BECAUSE WHY DO UNIVERSITIES RELEASE THEM SOOOOO LATE... And the smell of new books, UH AMAAZIINGGGGGGGG. Nothing beats it.
Also I am gonna be buying new clothes for the Autumn and Winter season so stay alert for my collages and fit checks! I will be doing a Summer recap and tweaking my blog a bit more!! I hope yall like the blog I have created and the interactive are fun and innovative for yall to use. Anyways, collages and book reviews will be posted in a few days considering I have studying and reunions to get too. Might be going to a lunch to reunite with my friends on Thursday which I know its gonna be so FUNNN and gonna be meeting up with my bestie for the last time before she travels back to her univeristy. My lovelies, stay safe, keep being amazing and I will be in and out of this blog!
Until next time
xoxo
Oriana 🩵ྀི




No comments:
Post a Comment