Saturday, 8 August 2026

 Hey guys, 

⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

What are you guys up to? Just wanted to share some updates on things, I didn't think this blog would have grown to the extent but it has so thanks to all the kind comments. Seeing all of your guys blogs is really cool, everyone has their own aesthetic, vibe, animations and personality that it all makes it unique! 

Second, a bit random, but the weather IN THE UK. I just know if it rains the humidity would riseeeeeeeee... I just want it to be Autumn that way I can actually attend uni as I don't start until September, the outfits I have planned can ACTUALLY be worn and just the vibe in general. Going to class with friends with my book bag, coffee in hand and in my cute outfits. I will be sharing when the time comes soo there's something to be excited about. 

Third, I wanted to show my coffee yesterday and look at how dark it is. People are telling me its a bit concerning and considering I did not sleep last night and ended up going to sleep until 5AM this morning, yeah... I just couldn't sleep. I have so many projects that I have been juggling at the same time has been crazyyyyy! Anyways let me show you:

 


I like the taste of coffee. And my favourite coffee is a caramel iced latte and in fact I am having one now as I speak, or type I should say. 

Fourth, I am officially on the second season of Gossip Girls. I have completely forgotten how much DRAMA there was on that show and the ending of the season was dramatic. Question do you think Serena and Dan could have avoided the break up if she JUST TOLD HIM THE TRUTH? Oh and what do we think of Lily and Rufus... honestly everytime they try to get together something just HAPPENSSSS AHHHH.

Fifth, I have posted a new Instagram post! Imma show you the first page so check it out there!! It was honestly fun to make but IT TOOK SO LONG AND SO MUCH EDITING since I made it from scratch. The maths and numbers with me are not friends ahaha :) Anyways this is how it looks: 


I am actually proud of this. Its very different from what I am used too but hopefully I can make more content like this since some of yall are really into romantasy and I am just starting to read some books of that trope. I am more of a romance girly myself and fantasy never really caught my eye until now. 

I am also going out later for grocery shopping and maybeeee go on a walk with my sister after.

Anyways, later on I may post a poem or a collage or both if I'm feeling generous today :) I will still be tweaking the blog and be adding more animations to liven it up a bit but yeah hope you all have a nice day!! 

Until next time. 

xoxo 
Oriana 🩵ིྀ



No comments:

Post a Comment