Friday, 7 August 2026

Hey guys, 

⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

Hope you all are doing great!! 

I've seen all of you're guys comments and you all are so SWEETTTT!! I will be checking out all of the blogs today so bear with me, it will take some time. Anyways for all of you waiting for book recommendations, I will be updating the HOT PEOPLE READS and can I just say that DAYBREAK book by Autumn Woods, the couple in there in the beginning are breaking my heart but  just know they will sort this major problem out. 

Another update which I am so excited about and have been waiting for WEEKS is that STRAY KIDS released their new album today and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I am a fan of their music... well I will be updating the Hot people reads page and possibly putting another collage of my life. Possibly today I will be making something for my instagram too! 

I'll be giving an update on my read too and see what else I can be adding to this blog to make it cuter. Possibly new widgets for you all to interact with. Oh and I stayed up last night watching Gossip Girls which I am watching for the second time. Unpopular opinion, perhaps I'm still getting used to watching the show again after all these years, but why is BLAIR SO NASTY. Its like you are eternally screaming at the TV DON'T BE RUDE, THINK BEFORE DOING SOMETHING. 

OHH and the HOT PEOPLE READS, I'm writing like a gossip girl would sound like if some of yall have noticed so that was a fun experiment. I may do that again today... 

Until next time. 

xoxo
Oriana 🩵ིྀ

P.S what do you think of the show? 

No comments:

Post a Comment