Tuesday, 11 August 2026

 Hey guys, 

⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

It's been a while, hope yall are doing good :) I will be posting soon on the HOT PEOPLE READS section so look out for that! Updates on my life, been reading way more and I am already halfway through this book called Dante by Sadie Kincaid. Honestly the beginning of this book is way too much for me but its one of those books where as soon as you put it down, you need to pick it right up straight away to know what happens next. It's definitely a spicy and dark book but hopefully I like it towards the end. Its the kidnapper and the kidnapped type of thing, I guess its good in a way to show the unexpected but if you were to study and put logic to this book, not a good look at all :( Honestly I am all for a dark, all consuming romance but this one is really ticking me off as the main character is shown to just use his kidnapped. I am very confused but want to know what happens at the end of the story. Anyways, it is part of a series so maybe I will get the rest of the books to understand the plot... 

Another thing, I have bought word search puzzles. I've forgotten how much I actually love them and plus they are good for the brain so woooo! I have already completed 5 of them since yesterday and I find them very funnnnnn! 

What else can I say, OHH I need to actually start doing my uni reading in preparation for the school year starting September. I have to buy books, (SO MANY BOOKS) I take 4 class and one of them is for creative writing which I have no books to buy for. The rest of my classes I do. So tomorrow I need to make a list of all the books I need to buy and actually order them before university starts. I think my classes are fun this year too and I also have work placement which I am actually excited for. 

AND my brain is all over the place, I WANT TO do everything. So far, the hobbies I actually consider hobbies are writing poetry/stories, scrapbooking (which I haven't done in so long considering I have to print all the pictures out) painting/drawing which hopefully I am going to paint one of my jars tomorrow to make a flower vase, reading (OBVIOUSLY I don't know why I didn't put that first, and now content creation too. By blogging and doing stuff for my bookstagram, its keeping me busy which I am okay with.

What else I have been keeping up to date with my Pinterest and I realised that I have stuff posted there since last year (I think) which I have completely forgotten about... OHHHH AND I will be buying my outfits for university soon which is the most exciting of them all! AND COFFEE! Coffee has been my holy grail lately and every morning Im having a huge cup of that which mostly last during the day but today I had two. I don't think that's healthy BUT OKAY! 

Anyways hope yall are having a good day, later on will be posting some other stuff on here. I was suppose to do a collage and poem which I will do and will be adding to the hot people reads tab too. 

Okay I am gonna go have dinner now then do ALL OF THAT AFTER! 

Until next time, 

xoxo, 

Oriana 🩵ིྀ

2 comments:

  1. hiii, im also going back to university in september and also got an on-campus job haha!! what classes are you taking if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY GIRLY, SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE REPLY, I am still getting used to the blog and how everything works so bear with me... omg a fellow university student, so nice to meet you and my classes this year are: Shakespeare, Writing through time, Creative writing Workshop, Poetry since 1945 and Revolution in writing and society. What about you?!

      Delete