Thursday, 20 August 2026

 Hey guys, 

⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

Hope you all are having a great day!

I just applied to my first job ever. To be a seller in a bookstore. Not much but its a start and plus being a university student I need a job that would be much more flexible and enjoyable. Hopefully I get in. 

I also went out with my friends yesterday. Actually nice and so much fun. We were mostly gossiping rather than shopping. We ate good food and did lots of walking but it was nice to catch up with friends since everyone is in different universities. 

I also need to work on my novel. Its harder than I anticipated but RESILIENCE ORIANA YOU GOT THIS! Did some studying and some of my reading to go but its a WHOLE LIST, at least 20 books are so fun YAYYYY... 

I will be posting on the HOT PEOPLE READS TABS LATER so look out for that and I'll be back soon! 

Until next time, 

xoxo

Oriana 🩵ིྀ

2 comments:

  1. A bookstore as a first job sounds like such a good idea honestly, especially while being at university! Crossing my fingers that you get it! Also RESILIENCE ORIANA, that novel will be written!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you for the kind words and I will be writing!!!

      Delete