UPDATE I have finalised and amended my blog, as you scroll down there are some widgets that are interactive and fun!. If you want the codes do let me know!
Your gadget are so fun to play with I love them! My question is, where did you learn java script to make them interactive? I want to make these kind of widget too but I don't have the motivation to learn java script although I am very fine with CSS and HTML
Well I learned a bit from school, I took coding lessons and by altering other codes from others, I changed the subject line, font and colours and made them my own! For the harder widgets I used Dola to generate me the code so from there tweaked the concept, sizing and themes.
Your gadget are so fun to play with I love them! My question is, where did you learn java script to make them interactive? I want to make these kind of widget too but I don't have the motivation to learn java script although I am very fine with CSS and HTML
ReplyDeleteWell I learned a bit from school, I took coding lessons and by altering other codes from others, I changed the subject line, font and colours and made them my own! For the harder widgets I used Dola to generate me the code so from there tweaked the concept, sizing and themes.
ReplyDelete