Monday, 7 September 2026

OPINIONS ASAP PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW!

Hey my lovelies, 

⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

Hope yall are doing good!!! I need an opinion ASAP! I have changed the name of my blog as "It's Oriana's Sanctuary" but I need to know if its good because I am having mixed feelings about the change of name. Before it was "Book Lovers Life Blog" so I need opinions!!! If you guys like the change I'll keep it, if not DO SAY PLEASEEEEEE... 

Anyways I will be writing a detailed blog of all updates on my life and my writing of my novel too which should be exciting. 

Until next time. 
xoxo
Oriana 🩵ྀི

4 comments:

  1. Hi queen - love your blog!! I love the name - maybe remove the "it's" to make it Oriana's Sanctuary? luv from https://irislocketmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOO OKAY THANK YOUUUU!!

      Delete
    2. Yess, I agree!! I think it flows a lot smoother without "it's." Other than that I think its great, fits the vibe of your blog <3

      Delete
    3. Thank you lovely I have done the change!!!!

      Delete