Hello my lovelies,
₊˚ʚ 💙 ₊˚✧ ゚
It is officially SEPTEMBER!! AUTUMN SEASON IS HERE! Well technically it's supposed to already be Autumn but the UK weather has other plans which is so annoying but it makes it all the better to start feeling that cosy vibe. I already lit my apple, cinnamon candles and best believe dim lamps and lights are on in the bedroom! Anyways I'm nearly up to 100 followers on this blog which I cannot imagine by the way because I wasn't expecting this many people to actually like it here... Although I wanted to change the style of the blog, it would honestly be too much work to change it into the brown, autumn aesthetic plus I actually love my navy blue one however with my post, I'll try to stick to the season and obviously my collages. Get ready for my fit checks.
Also can I say, my Substack journey has slowly been climbing. This is actually such a good app and writing my mini articles has been so much fun! Check out my new post that I posted today. This one is based on my original poem (also posted here on the blog under the label poems) called Borrowed Silence. I think allowing yourself to write in an inspiration of anything can be very insightful and somehow can be full of meaning. I suggest you guys check it out. The app can also essentially be your own personal diary full of thoughts that can open up discussions! Plus it's great to see everyone's writing styles and creativity flow in the progress. Also this app allows me to get some of my writing out there in a more professional manner plus you can have paid subscriptions. All of my articles are free to read however, once my platform grows on here I'll be adding that feature to some posts!
Now my September started off with my mum's birthday and yesterday we all went out to China Town in London! Honestly such a busy place but full of amazing food. Everything was honestly too vibrant and tempting, the lanterns were beautiful when hung and above all spending time with my family was honestly so great. It's rare we all go out so it was nice to have everyone enjoy food and talk together. I took SO MANY PHOTOS! My collage is already uploaded. OH and I have been studying for my classes and did a lot of research for my work placement this year for university... AND I HAVE NO IDEA when I start. The school year starts 21st September but my timetable given doesn't even start until the 28th WHICH IS SO ANNOYING. JUST GET ME TO UNI ALREADY I'VE BEEN HOME FOR TOO LONG! Anyways I am sipping on my strawberry daiquiri (so delicious) and watching a horror movie with the family while writing this blog!
Hope yall are doing amazing and I hope you had a great start to the month. I'll be in and out of this blog with collages and adding to all my tabs here!
Until next time my lovelies
xoxo
Oriana 🩵ིྀ

.jpeg)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment