⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆
Hope you all are doing well! For those of you who are new here HIII. It's nice to meet you and I hope you like this blog!I'm going to start off with the fact that we are already halfway through September WHATTTTT?! Why is the month going so fast! Next thing you know Halloween will be soon then Christmas then the new year will start. Honestly I can't wait for the Christmas season to start! I love Christmas it's my favourite holiday with all the city lights out in the streets, the Christmas markets selling delicious food and hot chocolate and all the Christmas moviesss AHHHHHH. The cozy season is nearly here and I cannot wait to start wearing long sleeves and jumpers with warm jackets and scarves.
Also regarding Halloween, I have never celebrated it and this year I may go to a Halloween party being held at my university with my friends, so I am considering going. I'm still deciding but it seems fun and I want to experience these things more. I am an introvert. A very chatty introvert but I also love staying home but going out to explore. There is only so much social battery in me to stay out until late to the party... If I do attend though, I want to dress up as a pirate and you're probably thinking well boring, doesn't everyone go as that but I really want too. Seeing all the videos of everyone dressing up as a pirate is the only costume that seems appealing to me! My friends however want to go as the Powerpuff girls which isn't so bad but seems basic. I want to go big for my first Halloween celebration.
Oh look at my breakfast. Coffee, toast and strawberries. Mind you this entire summer I had no good strawberries and when it hits Autumn, BAMMM strawberries suddenly seem so good. Anyways UPDATE GUYS: university for me is starting soon so I won't be posting as much. I will try to do as much as I can. Second of all I am mostly active on my Instagram so do follow me on there I will possibly be doing vlogs in university including of my course and my love for books! AND I MAY BE GETTING A HAIRCUT!!! I am going to be cutting it shorter, I want a different look but I am not doing a bob cut or anything like that but a cut to my shoulders with face framing layers might be nice. I will soon be showing that later on in the month.
Anyways lovelies, that was my little rant. I will be uploading more stuff soon! A book review has been uploaded including my new Substack article so do go check it out! Hope everyone has a lovely day or night wherever in the world you may be and I will be in and out of this blog.
Until next time,
xoxo
Oriana 🩵ིྀ
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment