Friday, 25 September 2026

Hello lovely people, 
⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

It's been quite some time! It's honestly nearly nearly the end of September already and so much yet so little has happened! Let me start of with the most obvious one. I'VE CUT MY HAIR SHORTER YAYYY! For the longest time I've been wanting to cut my hair and finally I did. This has to be the shortest cut I have ever done in my life. I have always had medium to very long hair growing up and my mum always loved my hair to be long so today was such a big change and I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT REGRET IT. It's a different look and I LOVE IT! I am actually considering keeping this length for a very long time. I also think something different is great for a new change. 

Next to talk about is that I am FINALLY starting university next week Tuesday! So this means that I will try my best to keep this blog up and running, my bookstagram I will be posting here and there and my Substack! I have a few ideas and posts I want to create which I will try my best to create on the weekends that way I can release them over the week. Hopefully I will make a timetable and content so do give some preferences on what you guys would like to see! Also can I say how all my content creating, anything to do with my writing platforms have been rising and that's thanks to you guys so THANK YOU! I also realised that fall outfits will be posted soon AND Halloween is just next month. Like wow. I need to figure out if I am going to the Halloween party and what to wear... My friends want to go as the Power-puff Girls and I want to dress up as a pirate because I think it's going to be as cool as a first costume. The gold jewellery, gold belts, flowly skirts. Amazing!

Right now, while writing this blog, I am watching New Moon Twilight. Something about the Twilight Saga screams fall and it's a must for me to watch them every year. If you guys haven't already go check out my socials! Enjoy the season with lots of coffee and nostalgic movies. Continue all your passions, keep writing on your blogs. Some of y'all are really talented and I absolutely love reading them all. Sorry for not recalling much, it's all been so busy since its university rush...

Have a great day lovelies! 
Until next time, 
xoxo
Oriana 🩵ིྀ 

No comments:

Post a Comment