Wednesday, 5 August 2026

 WELCOME TO BOOK LOVER'S LIFE BLOG ᥫ᭡

Hi! I'm so happy you're here!

I'm a university student, a passionate reader and the person who almost always carries a book in my bag or adds "just one more" title to my ever growing TBR. For me, reading is more than a hobby - it's a way to unwind busy days, escape into new worlds and discover stories that stay with me long after I've turned to the final page. 

Book Lover's Life is my little corner of the internet, created to share my life, book reviews, favourite reads, journaling and poetry. This corner will have thought-provoking quotes, poetry written by me and updates on any writing I have done in the past! 

Alongside this blog, I share my reading journey on Instagram at @bookloverslife_26, where I post book reviews, current reads,writing updates,days in a life, discovering new recommendations and supporting other bookstagrammers too! I'd love for you to join me there and celebrate our shared passion for reading too! 

So grab your favourite drink, get comfortable and stay awhile. There's always room for one more book lover here. 

Happy reading! 

Face to the blog: 


_____________________________________________

Hey guys, I thought I could go in depth of myself. I'm currently a university student in the UK studying English Literature and Creative Writing. 

My MBTI is INFJ, not a lot of people know that and think I am an extrovert, I really am not... 

I'm a VERY clumsy person haha and I love puppies and also have a very sweet tooth. I love solo trips so you'll be seeing collages of trips I'll be going too and have an addiction to coffee It's terrible. 

I also love to read, OBVIOUS I KNOW, and write poetry too. I am currently writing my debut novel but I also love anything to do with creativity such as art, scrapbooking and journaling! 

xoxo

Oriana 


No comments:

Post a Comment