Saturday, 22 August 2026

P.S I'M CRAVING COFFEEEEEEE!


Heyyy my lovelies! 

⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

Hope yall are having a good day! I had a great day with my parents. Went out to eat good food, had a GREAT TOFFEE CARAMEL LATTE, it actually wasn't that sweet which I liked. I also went to see some books but unfortunately didn't buy any because I already owned them or they didn't interest me AHHH... 

Also took some pictures for my Instagram story and I will be using them for future bookish posts! Anyways I am keeping myself busy. Studying my summer reading list for uni has been such a treat to me, I didn't think Shakespeare had THAT MANY PLAYS AND ADAPTATIONS. People love taking inspiration from him and modernising it which is a unique approach I guess... Gotta say though some were actually good and I don't mind watching plays they are entertaining when the actors don't dramatise too much.                
I also want to add to my journal. It's more of a fun approach I took this journal, not the ones where you write a lot but on the creative side. I need to do recaps of music, the books I've read and add some drawings too. Should I show my drawings here let me know! I also need to update my scrapbook it's been a while... Anyways I need to make to-do list and I'll be back soon. 
Until next time, 
xoxo,
Oriana 🩵ྀི

No comments:

Post a Comment