Hey guys,
⋆。‧˚ ๐ฉตིྀ ˚‧。⋆
Long time no talk!Hope everyone is alright and it's been some time since I have updated you all so lets get into it!
I have been studying my summer reading for my university courses. It has not been easy trust me. Mostly Shakespeare and Jane Austen considering its one of the few I may enjoy when studying. However my course is making me do Romeo and Juliet again SO NO. I swear to god this text has been SOOOOOO over-studied, its becoming annoying and quite frankly I'm so done with the couple in the book but hey I am not given another choice but to study it again...
Oh and tomorrow I'm having a small reunion with some of my friends. Collages will be posted tomorrow. Only some of my sixth form friends are coming unfortunately but I will be having another picnic reunion the week after which should be exciting!! Also I will be able to catch up with everyone AND buy my mother's present. Her birthday is soon and that's the top of my priority right now; I just hope I can find her something nice.
I have been reading more and posting more of my reviews. For the first time I have done a negative review and for some reason feel therapeutic to say the least... I don't know how that feels but it's all opinionated so its up for discussion if people have actually read the book. OH and I also sold some books too. Usually I would not do that but considering I know I will never read them EVER AGAIN I decided to get a good price on it and I'm happy I'm getting my money's worth.
Oh and not that long until September starts I swear this year has zooomeddd by so quick, we will be over Halloween and Christmas to the New Year! I actually can't wait for Autumn to arrive It's actually painful. The UK weather is not for the weak and I never said I liked Summer. More of an Autumn and Winter type of girly. Anyways, tomorrow collages and pictures will be uploaded and with another blog too!
Until next time.
xoxo
Oriana ๐ฉต
No comments:
Post a Comment