Hey guys,
⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆
Hope you all are doing goooddd! For this blog to be interactable I will be putting prompt and conversation ideas so that you guys can comment and talk with me and others in the chats. Hopefully this will be fun for you all and I won't be boring plus feel free to be yourself here because honestly I love getting to know you guys better and I hope my shared space is as much fun for you guys too! :)
These conversational topics and prompts will be bookish based while some may be randomised and mostly just for fun conversation. This could be about food, lifestyle, fashion, movies, series and anything you guys want in general so nothing is restricted here!
There is a live chat available for you to get to know each other also and check out other bloggers out there because their platforms are also so cool too!
With everything said, hope you enjoy your time here as well, WARNING, I am a yapper at times so this entire blog will be of talks that just come to my mind haha. Anyways wherever you are around the world have a nice day!
xoxo
Oriana 🩵ིྀ
No comments:
Post a Comment