Monday, 31 August 2026




Hello my lovelies, 

⋆。‧˚ 🩵ིྀ ˚‧。⋆

Hope you all are doing great. I have a few updates about the blog and my life sooo lets get started! First of all I have made a university/college guide on my page. It is added for those who need advice or started a new year so I hope this helps. I just want to say its from my perspective on what has helped me and things I have gained over the years. Everyone is different but I thought I should make it a fun project for you all! Also I may be rearranging my blog too a bit so stay stunned by how that will look like, no drastic change but I may be removing and reordering things around the blog so it looks more aesthetic!

Second I had a huge reunion with my friends! It was genuinely so nice to see everyone and we all ate good food, talked too much, and laughed too! As you can see I took a lot of pictures and gossipped so MUCH it was honestly sooo funnn! Seeing everyone thriving and doing amazing things in their lives made me so happy. All of us are going to be busy again so I have no idea when we are going to meet again :( 

Also guys I have posted my BOOK MAIL a few days ago so check it out! It is all the books bought for my university course. AND AND I have finally got my timetable! FINALLLYY! However it is a lot shorter than I thought, a lot of days I only have 1 lesson which to me is like why????? Especially if travelling to university everyday for just 1 lesson seems such a waste but I hope the lessons are worth it. I am going to be making a uni schedule on Notion soon so that I can keep track of all the things I need to do! 

BY THE WAY WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SHOW???!!! Because seriously, this guy is a true definition of a psychopath. I'm currently on Season 4 and it keeps getting more intriguing to know the main character. His way of thinking is baffling but to get a match of him is making him so frightened... This show is a roller coaster and the characters are very interesting if I say so myself. The main character's name is Joe and his articulation and the way he speaks everything in his head is so FREAKKYYY its kinda scary to know people out there are exactly like this... 

Anyways tomorrow I may be buying my clothes for university I'm not so sure yet and on Friday is my MUMS BIRTHDAY WOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm so excited we will be going out and having a party just between family. I have gotten her gifts and I will be buying her cake so I hope she loves it!! I have another update but that deserves a post on its own! So my lovelies enjoy your day wherever in the world you are and I'll be in and out of this blog :) 

Until next time, 
xoxo
Oriana 🩵ྀི

No comments:

Post a Comment